- When will be the submission deadline for First Round documents?
- Can I write the plan in English and present in Chinese at Semi-Final and Grand Final stage?
- What is the format of the executive summary and appendix?
- What should be the name of my submission file?
- How can I submit the First Round documents?
- Can I change my project name?
- Can I add / change team members?
- Is it compulsory to have Faculty Advisor? What should I do if all our teammates are graduated?
- What are the duties of a Faculty Advisor?
- Is it necessary for a Faculty Advisor to be a Professor?
- How can I submit the Faculty Advisor form?
- Does my plan need to be technology related?
The submission deadline for First Round documents will be on 23 November 2016 (Wed) at midnight 23:59:59pm. We will NOT accept any late submission to Google Form platform after the deadline.
Yes, if you think it helps you to express your idea better.
It should be in 5 pages including appendix, saved in Microsoft Word (2003 version or earlier) or Acrobat PDF format, and written in either English or Chinese. You are required to use the "Summary Template" as the prescribed form for submission of First Round documents.
Please combine all the documents to one file and rename your file to a format "team number". For example, if your team number is 190, your submitted summary will be named as 190.doc or 190.pdf.
Providing shared link in Google Form AND by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Yes. You may finalize your project name at the First Round stage. Please send a notification to email@example.com regarding such a change.
Yes. You may add or change team members with no more than 50% changes in original team composition before the Semi-Final booklet production.
Yes, it is compulsory. For graduated contestants, you may find your previous professor / lecturer / instructor as your Faculty Advisor.
The faculty advisor serves to confirm the eligibility of the team members and the integrity of their business plan. He/she should be a teaching staff (e.g. Professor, lecturer, instructor, etc.) of the tertiary institution, who may advise the team on idea inception, venture plan development, conducting market research, recruiting strategic partners, etc.
No. You may also find your lecturer or instructor to be your Faculty Advisor.
Please send the completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 23 November 2016 (Wed). However, if you still cannot find a Faculty Advisor for your group before deadline, you may submit the First Round documents first and submit the Faculty Advisor form later.
Does my plan need to be technology related??